Monday, April 19, 2010

The image in my heart ...



Somewhere deep inside me, hiding image...
Only in the sense that he is hiding there, trembling heart ….
It’ s hidden, but is so clear, clearer than the purest water.
Thoughts paint the eyes, face, hands .............. everything.
Wherever I turn, I see you - one that is hidden in me!
Why? Why there? How come? Why I'm ready for you ... on everything?
Why to your image, I'm impotent?
Whatever it began, and where to go, I see you again and again, and again!
I know who you are! I hear your voice! I know your name! I know all about you!
Did you know about me as much as I for you .....?
I wonder why it appears? You are different, remote ..... Why? What happened?
What did you do to me? Is it magic ....... not ......... nooo .......no ... I don’t know! What’s this!?!
Your eyes are like shining beads, your hair is like velvet, your hands are like delicate spring flowers .... Smile .... lustrous - beautiful beads! Continue to paint you ....
You, you're there, hidden deep in my heart!
You are away, but I feel you close to me .... You close to me now and forever!
Your warmth awakens me morning ...... spoiled me tonight, and your shadow chasing me.
I can’t even touch you, but I feel your touch ... Even I search you ...
I was trying to remove this image a thousand times ..... I didn’ t succeed, and continue to have no power to remove the ladder you from my heart!
In trying to delete your gentle image, even realized that we are the same .... Kind thoughts, work, communication .... even have the same blood group and month of birth ....... again all ...
Your loneliness is mine, your sorrow is my ..............................
Your wishes - I want to execute them all!
Your dreams - I want to implement them together!
Your eyes - I want can see through them! When you cry, I cry ....
I want to drink your tears, make you smile, to rise again the sun, which is hidden by some insult!
I want to see the radiant face and hear your soft voice that is able to melt and the strongest ice!
I want to hear your laugh, and I need to laugh with you!
I want to withdraw your grief and pain and to wash away somewhere far from where there will not be back to open wounds in your soul!
I feel your joy! I need your happiness - and it will be mine!
I need to take care for you as a parent takes care of the firstborn son!
I want to be yours, only yours ....... Actually, I'm already yours! Take from me that, what you want, what you need! Without heart, because it is already yours!
It’ s hard, too much, perhaps maybe I want too much ... But that's all I can do – want, because my words would hardly come to you, even they reach to you, you will not hear them, like as I want ...
You - beautiful, beloved, who is there - in my heart .......
This, for whom I live, breathe, dream!
You're all for me! Even if I don’ t want to have you, because you are in me!
Why? Who drew this fate?
Who seal this image?
With what I earned, my every sense to wait you, wants you to dream and only you?
This is my confession .....

For my Yonsama
With love
Your Mikino

No comments:

Post a Comment